Concrete water tanks
The Humes 5,000 gallon water tank (22,700L) provides a number of benefits for our rural customers:
- The concrete wall provides insulation and resistance from UV light to keep the water temperature cool.
- The strength, weight and durability of concrete provides greater resistance to vandalism and accidental damage.
- A range of quality tank fittings are available, including non-standard fitting arrangements.
- The tanks are easy to install and maintain, and have a long service life.
- The tanks are available in a range of ColorBond® colours to blend to an existing colour scheme.
Tanks are provided with standard inlet and outlet fittings which can be tailored to meet individual requirements.
Humes can also design stormwater water tanks using our range of pipes or box culverts, which may be an ideal solution where a unique footprint or depth is required.